Rent the Rialto
“I wanted to personally say thank you for being the consummate professional throughout all of this! Yesterday I was on pins and needles and knowing that you made every technical aspect of last night such an easy and relaxing experience for me as a producer makes me so grateful for you and your team!”
— Wendy Eley Jackson
Executive Producer & Producer, MAYNARD
“Your professionalism, organization skills and not to mention sheer ‘awesomeness’ is a pleasure to work with each and every time we have had the chance to host a concert with you.”
— Anjali Nagrani
On behalf of Sangeetayan Team
For a personal tour of the Rialto, call us at 404-413-9814 or…
The Rialto is the Perfect Venue for your Next Event!
The Rialto Center for the Arts, centrally-located downtown at the corner of Luckie and Forsyth streets, is one of the best Atlanta venues for concerts, performances, film screenings, meetings, weddings, receptions, private parties, banquets, proms, and more.
- Located in Atlanta’s historic Fairlie-Poplar district, within walking distance of downtown hotels and attractions, the Rialto Center for the Arts is both a convenient and unique meeting spot.
- Our 833-seat state of the art theater features superior acoustics and is perfect for large scale corporate presentations, film screenings, theatrical productions and musical events. Production services are available.
- The contemporary and spacious lobby with it’s built in stage and raised ceiling makes an inviting alternative for meetings, presentations, banquets, weddings and receptions.
- A multipurpose, 1,100 square foot suite is available for small meetings, workshops and dinners.
- You can bring in the caterer of your choice or select one of catering partners!
- Convenient access to Peachtree Center and 5 Points MARTA stations and safe, secure, easy access parking.