No two events are alike, and the final cost depends on a number of factors, including the technical requirements and schedule for your production. Our staff will work with you to determine the best estimate based on these needs. Most one-day events in the theater cost between $9,000 and $12,000, and most lobby events cost between $2,200 – $2,800.
There are basically three broad categories for Fees and Services:
- Room Usage – We offer weekday and weekend rates, and commercial rates and non-profit rates (with proof of 501c status).
- Production and Technical Fees – This includes the technical systems (for example, sound, light, projection), stage labor, usher staff, housekeeping, event insurance, security, etc. Some of these costs apply to every event. Our Event and Production staff will work with you to assess the needs and notify you of the costs.
- Ticketing – The Rialto Center holds rights for any ticketed event or any event in which admission is charged for attendance. The Ticketing Agreement is a separate agreement and charges apply.
- To reserve a date, complete the Rental Application and return to the Events Department.
- Date availability must be confirmed by the Events Department. Reserving dates is managed on a “first come” basis.
- To confirm dates, we require a non-refundable deposit which will vary depending on the scope of your event.
- Payment in full is required 30 days prior to the first day of the event.
- Payments for rental must be in the form of cash, cashier’s check, money order or credit card (a 3% credit card processing fee will be applied). Cashier’s checks should be made out to: Rialto Center for the Arts, Georgia State University .
To schedule a site visit, contact the Events Department at 404-413-9814.